Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1994 and 1995 Minor League Yankee Sets

I have a couple 1994 and 1995 columbus clippers police sets....i know beckett has a "minor league" price guide section in there baseball guide...anybody got the value of these sets??? also 1996 if its listed....thanks if u can help!

Loth

Comments

• Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    anybody?
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    LOTH - I'm looking at the May 2004 Beckett and the only Minor League pricing I see is for UD minor league, Best, Signature rookies and such, it does not list specific team issued sets. Maybe the next issue & the last issues does, and they revolv them...jay
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryan
    I couldn't find them in my latest edition, but in an older one I found the Flerr/procards Columbus clippers 30 card set 6$; and the 1995 Columbus clippers team issue at 11$ and the 95 Police Columbus clippers at 12$ - these are AAA Yankee teams for completeness. I have nothing on 1996. BTW, the 94 set is only listed as a team set and not a police set. Don't understand it, just reading what I see.
    Hope this helps a bit.
    Mike
    edit: I looked again in the new Krause SCBC 04 - best guess - not enough demand to keep it in - saving space?
    Mike
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    hmmmm...i have a old beckett from 2001 summer when ted williams passed..they have the 95 police set at 80 dollars!!!! I just wanted to see if it was still worth that much b ut i guess not!!!

Loth
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow,
    Ryan, I am sorry - I have mislead you! This came out of a Krause that is earlier! Disregard everything - we need newer info. My bad!
    Sorry I couldn't find it in the 04 Krause.
    Mike
    edit PS: this way lying on the floor in the closet - can't find the 03 Krause - musta got trashed - didn't even look at the date - this musta been stored somewhere and unearthed cuss I don't know where it came from. Again, sorry.
    Mike
  • Options
    '94 Police (Posada)- $15
    '95 Police (Jeter, Petitte)- $40

from a somewhat recent Beckett