Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Just Got My $5 Special Submission Grades!

I was just lamenting the long wait for my submission on another thread... well to my suprise, I just got my grades and I have to say I'm pretty happy overall! Some of these will be available once I asses what I need.

My Submission

Ooops.. messed that up... the invoice is 553551 and the zip is 02025

Maybe some kind member can make the link work???

Comments

• Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    when did your submission get logged in ?
    btw, we can't see it w/o the #
  • Options
    CON40CON40 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    Sorry murcer... I messed up the link somehow... but the number is there in my edit.

I submitted on 2/27. The login was 3/13. 35 days is up on Friday. So overall, they did a great job!
  • Options
    mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    Awesome grades Keith! I guess my Classic card is no longer a 1/1! The starting lineup card is impossible to find centered - I'm pretty sure that 9 is the highest theyve graded.
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    keith , if you don't need the sox mini , let me know and I will take it off your hands. thanks
  • Options
    I am glad you got them-Great job!
    Drock

Always Looking for 2001 Sweet Spot Basball Psa 10's
    Also any interested in a trade/purchase with either Set #2 or #3(listed on the registry) let me know!
  • Options
    Hi Keith,

I'll take the following, if you don't need them. image

74 OPC Ryan PSA 8
    75 OPC Ryan K Ldrs PSA 8
    76 OPC Ryan PSA 9OC
    80 OPC Ryan PSA 8
    85 Fleer Star Sticker PSA 10

Also looks like you have to do a better job of card doctoring. Three of them got caught for trimming. Just kidding of course. image

Congrats on all the PSA 10's and congrats on the tough OPC's.

Scott Jeanblanc
    jeanblanc@iconnect.net
    Ebay UserId : sjeanblanc
    ---------------------------------------
    Collecting Nolan Ryan cards (68-94)
  • Options
    CON40CON40 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    Looks like you have to do a better job of card doctoring. Three of them got caught for trimming. Just kidding of course.

I know! I let the paper cutter get dull. I'm suppose to change it every 300 cards trimmed or so. Either that, or I tried to trim them while they were still wet from soaking out creases. I do so much Rx work, I get confused!image

I'll swap you all those for your 85 Topps Mini and 93 Refractor!! image

Seriously, I need to go through them once I get'em back, and I will have extras that I'll post on the trading board!
  • Options
    Keith
    Wow!! Those are incredible grades!! Congrats!!
    Mike Miller
    Yankee Collector 1958-60
    Retired complete 1960 Topps set
  • Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    1960-PRESENT COMMONS, $8 per card - 15 Day Service! No Minimum. (Excludes Tall Boys, Super Sized Cards)

almost as funny as the Snider and Rizzuto cards they pictured on last months "common" special.Here we have a tall-boy pictured for the non-tall-boy special.

............hey, everybody makes mistakes.

• Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Rizzuto was a common player. Any .250 hitter could be converted into a HOFer by batting high in the Yankees order and having a good press agent. image

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Man Nick...

If I were you - I would stay out of the Bronx and Little Italy for a while... image
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!