Home PSA Set Registry Forum

RW2WIN, CAN YOU LET US AT LEAST WIN ONE GAME????

I have been watching the series with my son and the series is like a clinic so far. The Flyers power play in particular is so fluid right now that I am using it as an instructional "how to" video for my son.

I don't see anyone stopping the Flyers right now. If the Leafs weren't so beat up, we might have put up a better fight.

Regards,

Alan

Comments

• aconteaconte Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Acowa!

Man you just gave us the kiss of death!

aconte
  • There's always next year.....Belfour, Roberts, Leetch etc, etc will all be another year older and Quinn will still never have won anything.....
    The first person in the PSA universe to complete the 1969 OPC
    Hockey set! Always looking to buy, trade or upgrade 1966 Topps to 1969 OPC.
  • Ah, we are getting schooled to death tonight. That team plays so different in Tor. I say the series goes 7.
  • acowaacowa Posts: 945 ✭✭
    I am relieved that we didn't get swept!

If anyone runs into Barry Melrose, let him know that whomever is doing his wardrobe is making him look like a pimp. I am shocked that Ray Ferraro can do this segment without breaking out laughing. Its an embarrassment.

Regards,

Alan
  • BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    The Leafs have the same problem this year that they have every year-- no defensemen that know how to play in their own zone. And I don't want hear 'McCabe this', and 'Kaberle that'. Neither of these guys should be getting 20 minutes of ice time a night for a Stanley Cup competitor.
  • If anyone runs into Barry Melrose, let him know that whomever is doing his wardrobe is making him look like a pimp. I am shocked that Ray Ferraro can do this segment without breaking out laughing. Its an embarrassment.

He should also lay off the 10W30 motor oil that he puts in his hair.
    old school is cool though!

• CWCW Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I am relieved that we didn't get swept!

If anyone runs into Barry Melrose, let him know that whomever is doing his wardrobe is making him look like a pimp. I am shocked that Ray Ferraro can do this segment without breaking out laughing. Its an embarrassment. >>

I wonder if it's his tribute to the grandmaster of pimp suits, Don
    Cherry. I've seen Don wear some outlandish suits, but the one
    he had on tonight takes the cake! The usual tall, white collar,
    with a white shirt, white tie, and a white silk suitcoat with
    a few dark blue polka dots thrown in for good measure. image

• rw2winrw2win Posts: 557
    It's raining hats...image