Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Is this a collectable??

Yeah, I've been yeti.. hope to get back into the forums again soon tho image

So, the cigarette vending machine around the corner from me was out of Camels for the last week or so.. I go back today and the price went up from €3 (for 18 smokes image ) to €4!! image

I figured it's time to quit, but I was curious as to whether they may have changed the tax stamp on the package too (yeah I'm a dork like that), so I splurge for a pack. Anyway, to my surprise, a Greek one euro coin was taped to the package!! image

Anyone think the euro collectors will shill out some big bucks for this? image

Comments

• Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Looks like a German warning though image >>

Yep, that's a new one.. "Protect children - Don't let them inhale your smoke!". EU policy to give these warnings.

Shoot, if they wanna protect the kids they oughta not sell to them! I see 12 year olds lighting up in Karstadt!! The kids at the gymnasium (high school) I visited 10 yrs ago were smoking with the teachers in between classes (dunno if they still allow this). German women look 40 before they hit 30, smoking so damn much. Okay, I'm ranting.. I'll stop.

• Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭

Still 2.70 euros in Greece! image
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Still 2.70 euros in Greece! image >>

What!! I thought the hike was supposed to be EU-wide?! Damnitall, they're milking the germans! So you guys still have 20 in a pack too, huh? Oh well, I'll just stock up next month imageimageimage

B-b-b-but you guys don't get the ultra-cool limited edition with the euro taped to the pack image
  • Options
    Man, you Europeans smoke a lot. I hope my willpower holds strong.
  • Options
    Quit smoking guys. Think of how many cool coins you could buy with the money you save.
    Corrupting youth since 2004
  • Options

<< <i>image

Still 2.70 euros in Greece! image >>

I've seen the M'boro version.... its U-G-L-Y image
    4 765 of 50 971 (9.35%) complete image

First DAMMIT BOY! 25/9/05 (Finally!)

" XpipedreamR is cool because you can get a bottle of 500 for like a dollar. " - Aspirin

• Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    With people making a big deal about the 2000 cent which came in their Cheerios packages, I would be inclined to put one of those unopened cigarette boxes away for a while.

"It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson