Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Videos-Mpegs In THe Sig Line etc.

These play havoc with the guys on dial up and really slow things down. Please remove them.

Thank You

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

Comments

• Do you want my animated gif off? I made it pretty small to load on even the slowest connections... Let me know.
    CB4
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭

<< <i>Do you want my animated gif off? I made it pretty small to load on even the slowest connections... Let me know. >>

the limit is 20kb ... yours is 420kb... a LITTLE over the max
  • kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    not to mention 420kb takes a LONG time to load on dial-up... a 100kb alone takes like 10 - 15 seconds.
  • ya sorry about that mine is going to be gone
  • Thanks guys

I appreciate your response

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

• as 1 of the last few remaining dialup dinosaurs, it's much appreciated. it takes FOREVER for the site to load w/all the mpegs/huge sigs/etc.

• << <i>not to mention 420kb takes a LONG time to load on dial-up... a 100kb alone takes like 10 - 15 seconds. >>

420KB takes 10-15 seconds.....wow...honestly I'd snap if I'd have to wait that long for such a small file to open. Why bother going on the net? I'm sure there is faster dial up now than that......
    CB4
  • No... 100kb can take 10-15 secs to load... so.. for yours to load.. it can take almost a minute. And in some places... there are no choices than dial up.

U in Alaska?.....Man...I don't know what I'd do if I had to use dial up. Wouldn't be able to do any of my work.
    CB4