Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Ultimate Collection Box Break

I went to the local cardshop to pick up a baseball beckett and ended up buying a box.

They really didn't have anything I wanted and I was going to try one of the UD Baseball Game Patch Tins for $165 which I am sure is higher than ebay. He was trying to sell them for $225. Anyways, I had the tin at the counter and he remembered he had one box left for sale on the top shelf and didn't feel like packing it out. So instead of leaving spending only the $175 , I ended up spending $525 instead on the Ultimate collection box.

Pack 1

Paul Pierce Buyback Winning Materials Auto /27
Chauncy Billups base card /25
Dwayne Wade 3 color rc patch /100

Pack 2

Kevin Garnett Auto

Pack 3

Oscar Robertson dual jersey /100

Pack 4

LeBron James RC Auto /250

Comments

• very nice break...the Pierce buyback and Wade patch in one pack would have made it a nice box but then add the LeBron auto and you've hit the lottery

is the KG auto ft? if so what are you looking for?
  • NBAFanNBAFan Posts: 744
    Pierce only got $41 & $61 on ebay
    and the Wade gets around $50-60
    Robertson gets around $20
    Not sure what Garnett gets, but probably not much seeing it's not numbered.
    So if I didn't get the James or a good selling RC, I would have been screwed.

I'm working out a trade with a friend currently, but will let you know if it falls through.

• what about the Pierce is it ft?
  • NBAFanNBAFan Posts: 744
    I haven't decided yet.

• ok, pm me if you decide to trade it, I have a lot of high end bkb autos and gu, other sports as well
  • Dwayne Wade 3 color rc patch /100

I really like that, PLMK if its for trade, and if so what your looking for.

Thanks Cory

GO DUKE!

WANTED: Vince Carter!

Refs- JTinsley001, Judgement, DKiger, Cardnyou, Jimjoe, 23jordan8kobe, WhiteIce, Itsjustme, LilGotz1, Joestalin, Littlecrum