Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Current No. 4 Washington Quarter Collection on Display

After some coaxing from the Central States Exhibit committe chairperson, I have agreed to display my PCGS Washington quarter Registry collection at the Central States show in Milwaukee, May 6-9. For those of you who will be attendance, please stop by my display and say "hello". I will be cruising the floor some of the time, and will be at Bob Zurick's/Dave Sand's table much of the other time. I'm always interested in talking about the Washinton quarter series to anyone who would like to do so, or coins in-general, so I hope we will have a chance to meet and talk!

See you in Milwaukee! image

Tom Schiera

Comments

• Options
    Tom,

Wish I could join you at the Central States Show. Really would love to see your set in person, especially that new 47p you recently added. Living in Alaska makes it tough to get around especially when you hate to fly. For those of you attending the show do stop by and talk to Tom, he knows his quarters. Me, I guess I'll have to settle on the occasional phone call and email from Tom. Have fun!!!

Rick

Colorful Washington Quarters On Ebay
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. I wish I could be there. I would LOVE to see that set!
  • Options
    Very Neat, Tom.
    Wish I could be there to see it! image
    Hopefully, someday! image

Don

FULL Heads RULE!
  • Options
    ColorfulcoinsColorfulcoins Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭
    Someday..........if wishes were horses, we beggers would ride!
    Craig
    If I had it my way, stupidity would be painful!
  • Options
    I'd love to see it too. I collect them and they're a very fun series. Lots of interesting coins and varieties. But I'm not going to be anywhere near the neighborhood.

Enjoy!

Just Having Fun!

Jefferson nickels, Standing Libs, and US-Philippines rock