Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Little Help, Please

Howdy Sports Forum folks. I need a little help. I have a number of each of these packs. Should I try to sell them? Or just use them to level the work bench in my garage?

Comments

• Options
    originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭✭
    Leveling the work bench would be more the way to go, CCW. image
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Or just use them to level the work bench in my garage? >>

Coin
    The revco set looks like it is from 1988 and books for 5$ in the 04 Standard cat. of BB cards. The other, I don't collect racing - I remember back when tuff stuff included the 88 and 89 Maxx cards, they booked pretty nice but this is also connected with Crisco which could affect the value. Hope I was a little help.
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    That's what I was thinking. I have less than no use for anything racing and, though I do collect Baseball cards, these Revco things look pretty cheap.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Or just use them to level the work bench in my garage? >>

Coin
    The revco set looks like it is from 1988 and books for 5$ in the 04 Standard cat. of BB cards. The other, I don't collect racing - I remember back when tuff stuff included the 88 and 89 Maxx cards, they booked pretty nice but this is also connected with Crisco which could affect the value. Hope I was a little help.
    Mike
    image >>

Thanks, Mike. I'll do a little more checking before I decide what to do with them. image

• Options
    AknotAknot Posts: 1,196 ✭✭
    1989 Maxx Crisco
    COMPLETE SET (25) $6.00 $15.00
    COMMON CARD (1-24) $0.08 $0.25
    COMMON DRIVER $0.20 $0.50
    SEMISTARS $0.25 $0.60

The Dale Earnhardt books at $6.00 with the next "highest" card being Rusty Wallace at $1.50.
  • Options

<< <i>1989 Maxx Crisco
    COMPLETE SET (25) $6.00 $15.00
    COMMON CARD (1-24) $0.08 $0.25
    COMMON DRIVER $0.20 $0.50
    SEMISTARS $0.25 $0.60

The Dale Earnhardt books at $6.00 with the next "highest" card being Rusty Wallace at $1.50. >>

Great, thanks. Looks like I get to do a little of both .... sell (Crisco) and level (topps-REVCO).