Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2004 Silver Mint Set ?

Anyone order the 2004 Silver Proof Mint set and get it already ?

Comments

• Options
    MacCoinMacCoin Posts: 2,545 ✭✭
    do you mean the silver proof set? I don't think thats out yet but the 5 proof quarters are. I'll wait until June and get the fill 04 proof set. I like to get the sac and this year the the commem nickels.

I hate it when you see my post before I can edit the spelling.

Always looking for nice type coins

my local dealer
  • Options
    FragmentumFragmentum Posts: 174 ✭✭
    Yes, ordered and received the silver proof statehood quarters sets
    Collecting ASE's, Disney Dollars, high end for type set and other shiny objects with crayola colors...
  • Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    already have quite a few statehood silver 2004's in for grading

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    and I am quite pleased with the strike and look of these babys

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options

<< <i>do you mean the silver proof set? I don't think thats out yet but the 5 proof quarters are. >>

yes ............. the complete Silver Proof set / 10 coins

The mints web site says it's in stock. My subscription/order info says it shipped on 3-29-04

The customer service rep said they can't do any kind of investigating or tracking until 30 days has passed. A couple more days and i'll call them back to see what's up.
  • Options
    LAWMANLAWMAN Posts: 1,278
    I got two of the 5 state quarters and they are really really nice! After 212 years, the Mint is finally getting really good at it!
    DSW
  • Options
    jasbucksjasbucks Posts: 127 ✭✭
    The entire Silver Mint Proof Set will not be out until late July. I called to track because my acct/ said 3/3/04 & the Mint brought my attention to the fact that there was no $ on the invoiceimage
    I hate when that happens!
    Jack
  • Options
    It is not available as of yet. And won't it be a 11 coin set with the 2 nickels?

John
    Check out my coin site
    myurl
  • Options
    I don't see the 2004 silver mint set availability yet on the Mint web. Sure you didn't order the 2003 Silver, item V03, just below the 2004 Silver quarter
    set? 10 coins would be right for the 2003.
    I swear that I saw something that would be available May 3, but I don't find it today under the Upcoming Products listing. Was it a mirage?
    Every day is a gift.
  • Options
    I think i'm getting a feeling as to what has happened with this order.

I used the subscription service to buy the 2004 Silver Proof Set (10 coins, 11 coins? it doesn't say)
    The mint processed my order on 3-29-04 but won't bill, or send it, until the set is available. (the site doesn't say when the sets will be available) The invoice is at $0 until it actually ships, then they will bill it.

What is so confusing is that when you place the order it tells you that it's in stock. From that i would expect it to ship out soon thereafter ? I guess not. Oh well........... at least they don't take the money until they actually ship.

If anyone has better info on when the silver proof sets (10, 11 coins?) will be going out, let me know.

Thanks,

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file