Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

?? psa 7 nolan ryan.

this is a PSA 7 Nolan Ryan rookie.. lol
·p_A·

Comments

• CON40CON40 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    Nice! That must be the very first example of PSA's new tamper-evident slab and 3D hologram flip! LOL!!

I think I see the guy's reflection in the holder and I swear he's holding his hand to his forehead in the shape of an "L"!

• envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    Maybe PSA stands for his friends Paul, Steve & Andy. If it was in fact a psa 7, why is it now in a screw down?

• I just sent him a message asking that same question!
  • Here is his response:

"this is my friend's stuff, he told me that he wanted the card to be 'safer' so he put it in a different case. i've seen the card, and i can't tell a PSA rating, but the card is in really good condition, and he told me it was rated a PSA 7"
  • Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>these are my friends cards, and he was really into collecting at the time, and thought that the PSA holder wasn't safe enough for that card to be in, so he took it out. >>

brian
    Well he's consistent - I had emailed him also and I got the same response - sounds interesting - so is it safer in that screw down? Is that worthy of a 50 post argument - NOT! Reserve is not met - bets on what he set it at?
    Mike
    Mike
  • Yeah he is also full of s***!!
  • lol, I can't believe it's up to $224 already. I'm going to be putting a real PSA 7 1968 Nolan Ryan on Ebay tomorrow night for a 10 day auction, if anyone is interested. Screw-down holder NOT included. image
    You spilled WHAT on my 1952 Topps Mantle?!?!?! Doh!!

My 1952 Topps Baseball Set
  • qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Maybe PSA stands for his friends Paul, Steve & Andy >>

ENVOY - That was good! image ...jay
  • ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    Amazing that someone actually bid $224.50 for this piece of junk, presented in a misleading manner by a rookie seller with bad feedback. What do people think? My guess is this kid set his reserve at $500.00...