Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

have album to swap for? coins?coinbooks?.....or?

have a classic two ring black coin album mid 1930's looks like wayte raymond/mehrig with no copyright or brand name stamped on covers or pages

has the black alligator paper over the sulfur impregnated cardboard pages like the old black holders from the middle late 1930's that many put in their 1937 1937 1938 etc. proof sets

the album is in overall very good condition was used and it is oblong 11 inches long 5.5 inches wide with the words commemorative half dollars embossed on the front enclosed by a double gold lines all in gold lettering the inside is 4 pages 12 coins openings per page with the acetate slides you slide open to put in half dollars and there are no names dates on the pages they are blank

two rows of 6 across total 12 openings per page and with 4 pages of 12 48 coin openings total

two pages are basically i think never used the other two pages hardly used at all

but you can see where some coins where put in? and then taken out

overall very good condition

45 dollars
plus 7 dollars properly packed bubble wrapped boxed shipping and handling and fully insured

$52 total

please private message me

michael

this message is on the buy sell boards so i posted it here to see what someone would like to swap for it??