Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Please Help!

CurrinCurrin Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
I need your help. Up to just a few days ago, the Updated Weighting Queue had many more future sets than it does today. image There were several sets listed for mint coin (CS) sets for collectors like myself. The new basic design set in CS was one of then. All the CS and Proofs sets have been dropped from the listing. The only type/design sets left are mixed sets. I talked with BJ a couple times by email, and she indicated that if other members would request to Mr. Hall that it would help. I have nothing against Proofs, in fact I have several, but my heart and passion is in CS. Likewise, some of you may be interested in a basic design proof set. Would you please help a follow registry forum member by emailing Mr. Hall at dh@collectors.com and requesting him to return the lost sets that was promised in the Updated Weighting Queue before last week? It would just take a short note from everyone asking to bring the missing sets backs... Thanks ric

From: "BJ Searls" <BSearls@collectors.com> Add to Address Book
To: "RONNIE CURRIN" <ronniecurrin@prodigy.net>
What is on the queue is the extent of the type sets that will be added in the near future. If you and others have strong feelings for adding CS only type sets, your best bet is to contact David Hall. If he gets enough requests, he may reconsider. (dh@collectors.com)
BJ Searls
Set Registry Manager

Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 1:46 PM
To: BJ Searls
Subject: RE: New Basic Sets
Thanks BJ,
I notice that all the circulated sets have been removed for the Updated Weighting Queue. Do you have any plans to added these sets back on the list? I know some of us prefer circulated sets only.. Thanks again

BJ Searls <BSearls@collectors.com> wrote:
Ronnie,
Word back from David Hall is for now, we will only be adding mixed CS/PR type sets.
BJ Searls
Set Registry Manager

Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 6:12 AM
To: Set Registry (e-mail reply user)
Subject: New Basic Sets
BJ, I would like to see the new basic sets offered in circulation strikes only. Is this something that you can consider in the future? Would it be much trouble to offer us purist a set of our own? Thanks Ronnie
My 20th Century Type Set, With Type Variations---started : 9/22/1997 ---- completed : 1/7/2004

My 20th Century Gold Major Design Type Set ---started : 11/17/1997 ---- completed : 1/21/2004

Comments