Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Question on the non-FB vice FB Roosevelt Dime Registry

I noticed that there are now both non-FB and FB 46-64 Roosevelt Registry sets, but only a FB 65- set. Is this because of the ease of finding FB coins beyond 65, no one asked for the set, or BJ just hasn't put it in place yet?
"It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson

Comments

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Several board members asked BJ if they could have a non-FBL Franklin set and a non-FB Roosevelt set as to be able to compete in those sets w/o the designation. BJ stated that if these sets were a hit that they would indeed add more sets as the 1965-date Roosies. I would like to see a non-FB set for the 65-date, but doubt that I would put anything in it. I'm actually waiting for the so called "Global" Roosie set of 1946-date with FB's. That will be a GREAT set if they ever get that one added.

"Is this because of the ease of finding FB coins beyond 65, no one asked for the set, or BJ just hasn't put it in place yet?"

There is no ease at all to finding FB Roosies, unless you look 1999-date. Those are somewhat plentiful!

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.