Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Royalty coins

Anyone ever had any dealings with this dealer in San Antonio,TX I will be in San Antonio for a week starting Fri. and thought I might drop in.
J'har

Comments

• Options
    jbstevenjbsteven Posts: 6,178
    honest people
  • Options
    StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHAR: Yes, I've purchased coins from Royalty Coins at the annual Houston S.W. Money Show, and have found them to have some excellent deals in their common date slabbed Morgans.

They usually have a nice quantity of MS-63-64 PCGS/NGC, etc slabbed Morgans that they allow you to cherry-pick for a reasonable price.

I have fun looking through these Morgans at shows, and recommend that you stop by to see them while you are in San Antonio!

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"
  • Options
    BikingnutBikingnut Posts: 3,369 ✭✭✭
    I bought one coin from them, a Washington in a NGC holder. Price was fair, shipping quick. No problems. they also attend the major shows.
    US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.
  • Options
    BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
    I bought a raw coin from them on Ebay. Returned it because it was cleaned. Quick refund.
  • Options
    rheddenrhedden Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Their prices are generally kind of high, at least on ebay, but the item I purchased was shipped promptly.
  • Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    I bought several Mercury dimes from them a few years ago, had no problems. Quick shipping.
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've bought both raw and certified from him on Ebay and at the Baltimore Show. Never had any problems, he's very knowledgable and a nice guy.
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    Definately stop in, say Hi to Richard!!
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • Options
    Good guys. Seem to be more wholesale than retail. I have bought and sold with them.
    www.jaderarecoin.com - Updated 6/8/06. Many new coins added!

Our eBay auctions - TRUE auctions: start at $0.01, no reserve, 30 day unconditional return privilege & free shipping!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file