Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Thanks to Fairlaneman my set is 100%!

fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
Thanks to Fairlaneman my dimes are now at 100% with the 1919-S MS66! I still need a few upgrades, but at least I have something in every spot! The basic set is now up to sixth!

Marc, I'm right at your heels!

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

Comments

• Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tony......imageimage and I have hope that you will really like the 19S. I certainly did/do.

The other two we will keep in under wraps for awhile......image

Take Care.
    Ken
  • Options
  • Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The other two we will keep in under wraps for awhile...... >>

Will do!

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    Congrats Tony. image
  • Options
    remumcremumc Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭
    Hey Tony,

No passing signals? image Congrats! I know it's been a long road and you must feel great completeing your set. Now you can concentrate on the upgrades at your leisure.

I may have a "couple" of new upgrades to add soon, so keep an eye on your rear view mirror.

Regards,

Wayne
    Regards,

Wayne

www.waynedriskillminiatures.com
  • Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh great - it was nice and quiet for a few weeks, and Ken has to insitigate some trouble image

Congrat's are in order though - good for you!image

Marc
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Ken anyway. Just a plain trouble maker. image

Hey, I would much rather see some of these coins go to the Guys here than just out in the market place. I will guarantee that a few of these coins that have been bought are much better than others I have seen lately. I know it is easy to be bias about your own coins but I am being objective when I made the previous statement.

Ken

BTW, you guys will probably give me hell when start putting a Susan B Anthony Set together....