Home U.S. Coin Forum

State Quarter Errors?

19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,470 ✭✭✭✭
I have run across a couple of polishing oddities that I would like your opinions on. Sorry if the pics are of poor quality but I am new at this. I have an Ohio-P that came out of a 100 coin bag that is missing quite a bit on the Obv and Rev.

I also have a New Hampshire that has the mint mark polished off. The coin itself is not in very good condition but it has no mint mark.

Any thoughts?

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!

Comments

• 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,470 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang, photo's got attached but not posted.....Here they are.

imageimage

imageimage
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

You're photos are linked to your hard drive--we can't see them unless you put them online.

Jeremy

PS- Welcome!
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
    OK, I give up! How do you upload them to appear in the post? When I click the picture icon, it asks for a URL. I just gave it my hard drive. When I upload and attach them, they don't show up. What am I doing wrong? Beter yet, what the heck am I doing??

The name is LEE!
  • nOoBiEeEnOoBiEeE Posts: 1,011 ✭✭

<< <i>OK, I give up! How do you upload them to appear in the post? When I click the picture icon, it asks for a URL. I just gave it my hard drive. When I upload and attach them, they don't show up. What am I doing wrong? Beter yet, what the heck am I doing?? >>

The SEARCH field Owns You... Attaching Pics
  • imageimage
    imageimage
  • Cam40Cam40 Posts: 8,146
    grease-filled die strikes.

somewhat common with P mint coins.
    low quality control.

Ah yes, there once was a time when I didn;t have a clue on how to post photo's!

imageimage

imageimage

The name is LEE!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file