Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone seen the previews for Topps All Time Fan Favorites?

It looks sweet, this year they are taking the Topps designs for 52-present but are using a different picture for each player. It might be blasphemy if they make a 52 Topps Mantle with another picture, but sure would be cool (is Topps allowed to make Mantle cards anymore?). Anyways, I'm not sure if you guys get access to this link, might need a dealer pin number, but I'll put it here anyways. They upgraded it to 2 AUTO's per box this year with a relic box topper.

2004 Topps All Time Fan Favorites
Baseball Card Heaven, the closest card shop to the Las Vegas Strip.

Our current ebay auctions, and of course BaseBallCardHeaven.com

Comments

• Options

<< <i>They upgraded it to 2 AUTO's per box this year with a relic box topper.

2004 Topps All Time Fan Favorites >>

um, actually that's no upgrade. last year there were TWO autos and ONE game used GUARANTEED (autos 1:12 packs and 24 packs per box). plus it was almost half the price (last year it was selling for $50-$60, this year it will be around $90-$100). the only thing UPGRADED this year is the SRP.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    yeah this was one of the better products of 2003. I ripped a bunch of retail and pulled one or
    two autos everytime. Sure many of them are HOJO quality players, but when you hit a good
    one it is fun. I still have my McCovey from last year.

If topps is going to raise the price on this then a few things need to happen

1) Better selection of autographs from guys at the top of the list.....25 Bretts and 25 Schmidts
    are hard to pull and even hard to find on ebay...cut us some slack and stop short printing the
    decent ones to 25 or 50

2) More parallels...this adds bang for buck...black refractors and the like maybe numbered to the
    year the card is of 1952...to 52 etc

I look forward to this product, the sets are easy to put together and its a fun rip, thanks Kall

Kevin