Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

GSA CC Morgans, $20 Libertys, Toned CC Morgans, & Car Accident Photo!

I have a bunch of coins I NEED to sell to cover what insurance didn't in this accident:

Not that that matters to you, but it is a cool picture. All you should care about are the coins pictured below.

I had to change the title so more folks would click the link. image

All prices stated are negotiable.

Paypal Accepted!

email: swlaghost@yahoo.com

Private Message me if you have an offer or if you need additional information.

We'll Start with the Carson City Morgan Dollars:

1881-CC PCGS MS64 GSA: $595
1882-CC PCGS MS64 GSA: $249 (SOLD)
1883-CC ANACS MS65 Rainbow Toned: $650 (SOLD)
1884-CC PCGS MS64 GSA: $249(SOLD)
1885-CC PCGS MS64 GSA: $629

**All PCGS Certified GSA CC dollars have the original Box and COA.

imageimage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imageimage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage

Now We'll go to the $20 Liberty Double Eagles: (NEED TO SELL SOME OF THESE BABYs)

Willing to negotiate prices on the double eagles.

1897 NGC MS62: $650
1900 NGC MS62: $650
1904 NGC MS62: $650
1895 MS61: $550

imageimage
imageimage
imageimage

Thank you for your time.
Brandon Kelley - ANA - 972.746.9193 - http://www.bestofyesterdaycollectibles.com

Comments

• Options
    SandhawkSandhawk Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent !! Consider the 1882-CC Sold !!

imageimage

• Options
    RNCHSNRNCHSN Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    We also should care that everyone came out of that car OK! Right guys?!?
  • Options
    poorguypoorguy Posts: 4,317
    RNCHSN,

Luckily, my two children were at their grandparent's when this happened. The explosion happened while I was driving and it burnt through the brake line and the emergency brakes wound'nt work well. (slowed it down a little.) I had to swerve onto a side street and jump out of the car. "I thought it was going to blow up." Then, the van kept rolling as burning vehicles you jump out of often do. It was headed for an apartment so I figured, "I better stop it." I got up and sprinted back to the van and jumped as hard as I could on the emergency brake. It slowed it down enough for it to stop. Eventually, the fire dept came and put it out. The picture is of right after they opened the hood.

What is funny though, a sherrif's deputy was right behind me when it happened and started following me. When he saw me jump out of the van he reported it stolen. I ran to go get a phone.
    Brandon Kelley - ANA - 972.746.9193 - http://www.bestofyesterdaycollectibles.com
  • Options
    GoldfingerGoldfinger Posts: 319 ✭✭
    Wow that's an amazing photo. Thankfully nobody was hurt.

What kind of van is it? What year? Do you know what specifically exploded? What was the insurance company's assessment? When was it last inspected?

You don't have to post answers here. You might want to see if there was a recall or if you have a claim that might cover what your insurance didn't. Then you can hold on to your coins.
    small_d

e-mail me here

WINNER:
    POTD 8-30-05 (awarded by dthigpen)
    POTD 9-8-05 (awarded by gsaguy)
    GSAGUY Slam 12-10-04
  • Options
    1883-CC Rainbow ANACS MS65 has been sold.
  • Options
    Hey, sorry about your accident.

Extremely nice Morgans.
    J.Kriek
    Morgan Dollar Aficionado & Vammer
    Current Set: Morgan Hit List 40 VAM Set
  • Options
    SandhawkSandhawk Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭
    TTT

imageimage

• Options
    NoGvmntNoGvmnt Posts: 1,126
    Brandon, go Here and check to see if there have been any recalls, reported defects or other complaints for your particular make/model/year vehicle.

Could be the manufacturer owes you a new vehicle and you do not have to sell your coins.

Jim
  • Options
    1884-CC has been sold.