Loanshark,

Turn on your PM within your profile.
    Constellatio Collector sevenoften@hotmail.com
    ---------------------------------
    "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!"
    "If it don't make $"
    "It don't make cents""
  • Options
    Done, but my AOL is acting kind of funky.
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll give you 2$ for a roll if you pay the shipping image
  • Options
    Because of all the help I have gotten from you folks over the past several months I will accept your offer. I will send the coins at my expense for the first 5 who want them. One roll each and I will pick up the tab for all of it.

Let me know where to send them. Can't beat this deal.

The Shark
  • Options
    PM send
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    nederveitnederveit Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent!
  • Options
    PM sent!
  • Options
    bgmanbgman Posts: 473 ✭✭
    PM Sent
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay, My internet server went down in the middle of this. The winners of the rolls of new nickels are:

Herb
    Peter
    Randy
    Dan &
    Lane

Cost for the coins and shipping are on me. Look for the mail and thanks for all your help in the past. If somebody got missed I'm sorry. Blame my server.

Steve
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Herb
    Peter
    Randy
    Dan &
    Lane

• Options
    astroratastrorat Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, thanks Cladiator, as you seemed to have sparked the generous nature of loanshark.

Lane
    Numismatist Ordinaire
    See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces
  • Options
    PM sent - do you have D or P or both?
  • Options
    ibzman350ibzman350 Posts: 5,315
    Thanks Loanshark and Cladiator.

Loanshark... I new to the boards and I must admit my contributions are somewhat nill, but I've learned a hell of a lot from a great bunch of people.

I don't know what kind of loans you make but if I can ever help you out with any real estate matter in the Norfolk/Virginia Beach, Virgina area give me a shout.

thanks again.

Herb image
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    astroratastrorat Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve-

You are my hero! Thank you SO much for sending the nickels. They arrived today and I have had a great time passing them out to people. They are a great hit! You will put a smile on the face of 40 other folks!

Lane
    Numismatist Ordinaire
    See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces
  • Options
    bgmanbgman Posts: 473 ✭✭
    Received my roll today. I have been handing them out and people really get excited, as most didn't even know the design had changed. Thanks Steve for making my day, and a few others, as well.

Randy
  • Options
    Glad everybody liked the new coins. Maybe there is something to this "Pay it forward" thing.

Loan Shark
  • Options

<< <i>Done, but my AOL is acting kind of funky. >>

Do what I do, open Internet Explorer in a separate window and use that for the forum so even if AOL pukes it will not close the forum on you. It is especially helpful when you are trying to type a message and AOL shuts down half way thru typing, I used to hate when that happened.
  • Options
    StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loan Shark: It was good meeting you and your son at this weekend's Bellaire Coin Club Show!

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file