Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Certified coin showcases for your Registry Set!

Hi all,

I posted this earlier today in the BST and will post it once here as these make an excellent
way to display your Registry Sets, and I wouldn't want my friends in the Registry Forum to miss
out on the opportunity! image

For the past year or so I have been working on a project that I am officially announcing today!

First, a little history...A couple of years ago I called my brother Scott and said "I found this
coin on ebay that you might find interesting. It is a 1965 SMS nickel graded MS67 by PCGS. It
is your birth year and only $25!" He told me to go for it. A couple of months and more $$$'s
later, he had the complete 5-piece set, all PCGS graded MS67 (now tied for #7 in the
1965 SMS Registry) image

Now Scott is a really inventive guy, and has extensive experience in the display industry
and cabinet making. He didn't like having these coins just laying around, so he built this really
cool showcase with the coins mounted in a rotating panel so both the obverse and reverse
of the coins could be viewed! When I saw the showcase I told him that it was an excellent
idea and that he could probably sell some!

We talked off and on about this and finally decided to get serious. From the first showcase
he built, the design has evolved (several times) to include numerous enhancements...

These showcases are premium quality throughout, and we are in the process of having all
of the various custom components manufactured to produce them in quantity.

We are currently accepting pre-production orders, and the first 50 orders will receive a 20% discount
from the listed pricing! You will not need to send payment until we are ready fill your order, and we
will confirm your order prior to production in case you want to cancel or make any changes.

Please visit www.solid-craft.com and check them out. We would love to hear from you!

A special thanks goes out to those board members that provided feedback and encouragement
on the showcases and web-site - your suggestions have been invaluable! image

Regards,

Ken Claypool
solid-craft

Comments