1 HR
6 RBI's
3 SB
.391 average

Nice trade GEORGE!!!!!!!!

JS

Comments

• Options
    Come on Joe, you know as well as I do near the end of the season when Arod is on fire that this won't matter.
    CB4
  • Options
    woo ha, nothing like anti Yanks threads to brighten my day!
  • Options
    AlanAllenAlanAllen Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭
    No such details will spoil my plans...
  • Options
    It's great to have the old Joe Stalin back. You need to be careful Joey, for a while there you were almost becoming respectable on these boards, and nobody wants that.
    Jason
    Baseball Card Heaven, the closest card shop to the Las Vegas Strip.

Our current ebay auctions, and of course BaseBallCardHeaven.com
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Nice trade GEORGE!!!!!!!! >>

Yankees send Jay Buhner to Seattle for Ken Phelps (July 21, 1988)
    Hey Joe - come on George and company can do a lot dumber stuff if you give'm the chance!
    BTW, I understand that Georgie got a really neat Vespa scooter (missing engine), antique slinky and an autograph picture of Brien Taylor suitable for framing in the deal for Arod.
    Also, the overhead for todays game wasn't over 10 grand a minute for the pinstripes - a bargain!
    Mike

Mike
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    actually the average is lower now that Arod went 0-4 today. What a way to choke..yes Arod will
    get better, afterall the Yanks do play the D-rays 40 times a year and the Tigers and ......

If I was Bo Sox fan (which Im not), I would be all over this one. Schill just gets it done, these were
    the same yankees that were going to give up 10 a game but put up 10 also....I don't think so! Right
    now the Rangers look like the 200 million dollar squad.

...and don't get me started on Jeter!

JS
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>...and don't get me started on Jeter! >>

Why not?
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    I am no yankme fan but they will be there at the end and arod #'s will be impressive come september. soriano's #'s will be impressive also!! just wish one of them play for my %$@#%$#%# Mets!!!
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    how about danny cater for sparky lyle? he does make a good one now and again too...

stand corrected lyle was traded the yr b4 boss came on board...

Good for you.
  • Options
    By the way, the Yankees don't play the Tigers 40 times a year, they aren't even in the same division, get your facts straight.
  • Options
    DaBigHurtDaBigHurt Posts: 1,066 ✭✭
    HOW ARE THE TAMPA BAY SUCKANEERS DOING JOE?!?! NOT SO GOOD??! LOL

GO MARLINS! Home of the best fans in baseball!!
  • Options
    aro13aro13 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭
    winpitcher - George was not the owner when the Yankees and Sox dealt Cater for Lyle.
  • Options
    Don't forget to count those errors, commieboy - Soriano has 3 in his first 11 games. Too bad he refuses to move to a position where his defense won't get noticed. By the way, Arod has no errors so far at his new position.
    Yes, my ebay id is cardboardjungle.
  • Options
    man look at these laim *ss comments....hello Yankee fan...are you out there? You think anyone is out
    looking up defensive stats when they are trying to justify Arod for Soriano?? LOL You are the same
    guy who forgets about Bonds major defensive meltdowns in the post season! Tell me if I get this
    equation right:

21,700,000 +7 hits +0 errors = 7,400,000 +17 hits +3 errors

LOL What are smoking pal? Arod has done nothing but cash his checks! He has the chance to shove
    it Red Sox fan face and decided to swing and miss over and over again....if you can't hit a homer
    off Schill, you shouldn't be playing baseball...or at least getting 128,000 bucks a game!

Arod just made a quarter of a million dollars going 0 for 8

Come on Yankee fans, get your head out of the snow and defend your team! All Im getting is hurt and
    his one sentence vomits, madduxfan, mad because Gred is no longer with them, and yet another
    user ID change from "cardboardjungle". Lets get going!

JS
  • Options
    here is some more salt in the wounds:

Arod making 21,700,000 batting .171
    Jeter making 18,600,000 batting .239
    Bernie making 12,400,000 batting .207
    Giambi making 12,400,000 batting .214

who needs Soriano's .375 in the lineup anyways???

LMAO

JS
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    STALIN - Your 100% correct! I guess the Yankees should release AROD & JETER. Theres like 150 games remaining in the season. Relax!!
    I have a stong hunch come Playoff time the Yanks will be there., and thats all that counts! Doesn't matter if AROD hit .225 in the process or .325. you act like its your money, don't worry about George!...jay
  • Options
    BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    Joe,

I see your Arod - Soriano statements here are as dumb as those you've made about Bonds.

.......different players...........same demented analysis.

Oh by the way, #663 today if you're counting.

BOTR
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    BUG - Don't worry about informing Stalin on the Bonds HR count. Stalin sets himself up w/ these arguments that he can never lose.
    When you say that Bonds hits another dinger, his response will be, "he should, he's so juiced, every at bat should be a HR"
    Regarding the idiotic day by day account of how the Yankees are doing, even though theres 5 months remaining in the season. He can ride them after each loss, but if they win, he'd just say With that payroll, they should win every day" Then there is the Soriano is better then Bond, better then AROD garbage.
    So my point is, you just can't win with this clown, so why bother? I won't resond to his nonsense anymore...jay
  • Options
    BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    Jay,

<< <i>So my point is, you just can't win with this clown, so why bother? I won't resond to his nonsense anymore...jay >>

Yeah, I'm well aware of Joe's 'twisting'. I've been sparring with him over Bonds for over a year. He always worms his way out of things, misstates, and contorts the facts. In short, just a longtime, thesis-challenged troll. The only thing he knows is new card products such as Heritage and etopps.

I just like from time to time to remind him of the obvious against his bonehead commentary.

BOTR