Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Looking for these rc's MARINO/ELWAY/RICE/MONTANA

LMK IF YOU HAVE ANY FOR TRADE WILL COME OFF SOME OF MY BIG GUNS FOR THEM.
Back from the dead!! Looking for Brady, Joe Montana,Peyton Manning,Jim Brown auto's and rc's, Also Calvin Johnson and Adrian Peterson

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    have all in various conditions- what cond. are you looking for?
  • Options
    Rice is still available on my web site www.xtrainningscards.com I am still interested in your McAllister autos. I also have an Elway and can get a scan out tomorrow.

Randy
    XTRA INNINGS SPORTS CARDS
    Now Closed For Good

REFERENCES: check rmcards4u

Looking for tough Game Used and Autos in Football and Baseball, expecially Phillies, Orioles, Redskins, Steelers, Eagles and Raiders.
  • Options
    looking for mint cond.
    Back from the dead!! Looking for Brady, Joe Montana,Peyton Manning,Jim Brown auto's and rc's, Also Calvin Johnson and Adrian Peterson
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Mint condition ones are going to be tough to trade on. They bring very good money since they are hard to find in mint. I would be looking for high end HOF rookies or autos
  • Options
    ttt