Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

What happened to the Q and A forum??

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
Did I miss an announcement re: cancellation or is Dave just on vacation??image
"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    I don't know if you missed the anouncement, but you did miss all the other threads asking the same thing. image

Last week, who knows? This week he was in Vegas.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    LAWMANLAWMAN Posts: 1,278
    maybe people just ran out of questions . . .
    DSW
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Russ:

At least I did a search before asking....lousy search engine!!imageimage
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    I was wondering the same thing, I thought David was mad at me!image
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    foodudefoodude Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭
    Maybe he's been working on his tax returnimage
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • Options
    SteveSteve Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭
    I know this may sound funny to PCGS, but couldn't someone (ie)Carol or David just put a little note on the Q & A Forum saying, as example, Sorry, David will be back in (x weeks/or on May x) to answer your questions. He is xxxxxxx right now. Thanks, and keep those questions coming. Steveimage

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file