Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

When PSA grading can you ask......

NOT to be given a qualifier? I would much rather have a "nice" looking 7 then an 8 with a "Q". At least that is the "feeling" I get from hearing people talk. Is my "paranoia" unfounded? Can I ask for No "Q's" or is it a moot point anyway.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Just write across your submission form "No qualifiers" and you won't receive any.
    Mike Miller
    Yankee Collector 1958-60
    Retired complete 1960 Topps set
  • Options
    AknotAknot Posts: 1,196 ✭✭
    Thanks. Is that "OK" or is it a prefrence thing? Im going to attempt to resell so would it be a factor?

ALSO - Penny sleeves inside the Card saver or not? I have heard both (I think) and it does not appear to be in the instructions.

Thanks BTW to everyone regardless of what my wife says you are good people. image
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaky PSA 8:
    Jim
    I think your position on Q's is solid and feelings on what you choose and what people want are on target - it seems that centering is ruling supreme right now in the graded market.
    Take a look at this card - yes the starting bid is high but still below SMR which is $235 and a good looking card except the centering could be better for a PSA 8 NQ. And most important: card did not sell.
    Mike

edit for clarity
    Mike