Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Where are all the PQ Peace $'s......

Who hasn't been able to find a PQ coin in their series in the last 3-4 months.... Seems my beloved 28' Peace $ is no longer available (in my standards). Some have come real close, but when you are paying $900 for a 64... it's got to be nice....

Comments

• Options
    PutTogetherPutTogether Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭
    I've been over hell and back for a 28 and 21. no luck in either.
  • Options

Well, I bought some of them (I think I bought my 28-S from you!), so that accounts for a few, but I know what you mean.

The last coin I need for my set is a 34-S now, but as I am feeling poor right now, I am going to just get a lower grade for now.

I have what I consider to be very nice 21P (in MS64) and a 28P (in 64) as well, even though the 28 does have a hint of yellow color to it - it is very nice and in a green PCGS holder.

JJacks
    Always buying music cards of artists I like! PSA or raw! Esp want PSA 10s 1991 Musicards Marx, Elton, Bryan Adams, etc. And 92/93 Country Gold AJ, Clint Black, Tim McGraw PSA 10s
  • Options
    I haven't sold a 28-s forever... maybe over 15 months ago I did...
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Frattlaw has them all!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    Hate to tell you this.....I just cracked a 1928-S out of a AGC Slabbed (MS65) sent in in and came back a PCGS MS64 I was able to obtain it for 350.00 and I believe it might be worth what 2000? per PCGS. What does that coin go for on the market?

I was inpressed that AGC was that close. Waltimage
  • Options
    Thanks for the update...I think the deal was ok...Yes? No? I too don't just shop the internet, athough there are some finds, the fun is at shows and the sellers whom I've met and deal with regularly that call and say Hey Walt......I git this......Thats the fun and the discovery from both yourself and the others whom are interested in helping you find neat and interesting peices.
  • Options
    JJacksJJacks Posts: 759

Peaceman,

it was probably that long ago. I think I still have the ebay printout somewhere. It was certainly a nice coin from some guy named gempeacedollars I think.image

JJacks
    Always buying music cards of artists I like! PSA or raw! Esp want PSA 10s 1991 Musicards Marx, Elton, Bryan Adams, etc. And 92/93 Country Gold AJ, Clint Black, Tim McGraw PSA 10s
  • Options
    The 28-s is rarely found blast white in 64... There are so many available right now as well... I'm surprised that the 28-s, with more mintage, more supply is going for more money the the 28-P in the same grade.... (although the 28-p has gone from 550 to 925 in recent months..... A nice 28-s is around $ 1350 - 1480....

Gempeacedollars... that's me...
  • Options

<< <i>Frattlaw has them all! >>

Just the toned ones!

By the way, I still need a 27-D and 34-S to complete a set of toned Peace $. Anybody got'em?

Thanks
    Michael

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file