Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Proof Jefferson Nickel Giveaway

I realized I have a ton of "stuff" sitting around and I'd like to clear it out. So I will start by offering raw proof Jefferson nickels.

If you would like some proof Jeffs simply PM me with your address. Next week I will send some to everybody who PMs me before Sunday, April 18, unless I run out first. I have a few different dates, mostly from the '70s. I will include one of each if I have enough coins but will send less if there is an unexpectedly large response to this giveaway.

Have fun with your collecting!

Comments

• Options
    PM Sent! image
    ~Richard Dorrance
  • Options
    tsacchtsacch Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    Sweeeeeeeeeet
    Family, kids, coins, sports (playing not watching), jet skiing, wakeboarding, Big Air....no one ever got hurt in the air....its the sudden stop that hurts. I hate Hurricane Sandy. I hate FEMA and i hate the blasted insurance companies.
  • Options
    pm sent .image
  • Options
    PMsent
    "Freedom of speech is a great thing.Just because you can say anything does not mean you should.
  • Options
    PM sent, Thanks! image
  • Options
    asnovellasnovell Posts: 415 ✭✭
    Hello, PM sent.. Thanks again! Andy
    Andy
  • Options
    The PM hath been sent.
  • Options
    LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    PM sent. Thanks for the opportunity to obtain some nice proof coins. Jeffs are one of my favorite coins. Luskie
  • Options
    PM Sent Thanks for the offer
    Jim Chandler
  • Options
    prooflikeprooflike Posts: 3,879 ✭✭
    PM will be sent, thanks!

• Options
    Cool! image VEry generous

PM sent!
  • Options
    PM sent on behalf of my 12 year old neice, Kristine.
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carlwohlforth is an upstanding dude for this!

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    PM sent...hope I'm not too late!
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines dont have that problem. -Ronald Reagan"

"Sometimes a guy will go down, and I'll let him scream a bit to destroy the morale of his buddies...then I'll use a second shot."
    Marine Corporal Sniper as quoted in LA Times 18 April
  • Options
    OK, thanks for the great reponse everybody! That will take care of all my extra Proof Jeffs so this giveaway is officially closed. I will start mailing them out tomorrow.
  • Options
    "THANKS " Carl for the giveaway. & I like your web site ------ JOHN
    I have done so much with so little for so long that I can now do anything with nothing for ever
  • Options
    Thanks Carl. I got your nickels today and I really appreciate your kindness!
  • Options
    Thanks Carl.

I too, got your nickels today and I really appreciate your kindness and hope to pass it along with my nephews and other fellow collectors!

thanks again....

Honesty is the Best Policy!
  • Options
    ZOWWIE! Nice nickels. I am sure DH thinks I 'bought' something, as he picked up the mail. Can't wait to tell him that I got them free from a reallllllly kewl dude on the forum! Thanks again for your thoughfulness and kindness. My new grandson was born last nite, so packing and getting ready to hit the door to go see him ........... but I have your website info in my "to do" pile, and will check it out when I get back.

Pam
  • Options
    bgmanbgman Posts: 473 ✭✭
    I received my coins today also. Thanks for the great Nickels Carl.

Randy
  • Options
    Received the two coins, great addition to a set of Jeff's. Thanks again
    Jim Chandler
  • Options
    asnovellasnovell Posts: 415 ✭✭
    Thanks, I received the proof Nickels.. They are great! Thanks! Andy
    Andy
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to also say thanks to Carl!
    I got the coins today and 1 will go into my son's collection and the other will go to my mother as it is the birthyear of my sister who died last year.

Thanks again,

Ron

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    Thanks. The jeffs arrived a few days ago, but my internet has been down...

They look great and they are going into my collecting.
    ~Richard Dorrance
  • Options
    My thanks, as well. The 1964 one supprised me. I was expecting 70's. lol.
  • Options
    I got Kristine's nickels yesterday. Thank you soooo much. She will be thrilled when I give them to her. image
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    Got Carl's nickels yesterday. Thanks a bunch Carl for the nice sending. Luskie
  • Options
    T. Gilliams
    9636 North Locust Drive
    Kansas City, MO 64155

Think I'm too late, but what a nice gesture.
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.