Home U.S. Coin Forum

2004 Nickel strike! - Charlotte NC

Just picked up a circulation 2004 nickel today. It already looked like a 100 miles of bad road. Any one else seeing these chime in to this thread.

Dan
I am just throwing cheese to the rats chewing on the chains of my sanity!

First Place Winner of the 2005 Rampage design contest!

Comments

• EvilMCTEvilMCT Posts: 799 ✭✭✭
    Ha, beat you to it! I picked up my first on Friday. Not only that, got my first MI quarter and Lincoln cent at the same time. They were all Denver mint marks to boot. BTW, I was in Denver on Friday.

Dan-As a side note, I'm in town now but will be flying back out tomorrow for a couple of weeks. Stop by or call if you have the time. If not, send me a pm.

Ken
    my knuckles, they bleed, on your front door
  • meos1meos1 Posts: 1,135
    PM Sent

• meos1meos1 Posts: 1,135
    What ever you have on 70-217 would be apprecaited. I pulled a 72 on the EC practice test yesterday. GPO, RIS, AD interaction......

:-( I'll be ready by Wednesday at 9AM somehow. Do they still make vivarin?

Dan

• << <i>Just picked up a circulation 2004 nickel today. It already looked like a 100 miles of bad road. Any one else seeing these chime in to this thread >>

Most of them look like that directly out of the mint bags or rolls. image
  • Charlotte, NC huh?

Well, I get to drive up there this Wednesday and then drive back on Thursday...ugh! Almost a 500 mile trip from here in Florida. I am going to be soooo tired on Friday when I go into work it isn't even going to be funny.

I haven't seen one of the new nickels yet, but I did get a 2004 cent and two 2004 dimes last month when I was up at Fort Jackson, SC.

Edit: typo
  • TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    I got my first in change yesterday in Lexington Park, MD.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • atarianatarian Posts: 3,116
    New Jersey lack of nickels fo 2004 image
    Founder of the NDCCA. *WAM Count : 025. *NDCCA Database Count : 2,610. *You suck 6/24/10. <3 In memory of Tiggar 5/21/1994 - 5/28/2010 <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file