Home U.S. Coin Forum

NGC Submission question

airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know on PCGS submissions, they want the line # written on each flip... is that the same with NGC, or do I just arrange the coins in order?

Thanks,

Jeremy
JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Comments

• RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭
    I always do it the same way as with PCGS. I even do it the same way when submitting to NCS.

Russ, NCNE
  • relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570

I write the invoice and line number on each flip.

NGC doens't say to do that - just put them in order and wrap rubber bands around the stack. I don't do that either, I put them coins in Safe-T-Mailers

My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • RWWRWW Posts: 248 ✭✭✭
    If you submit to NGC on-line, along with printing the submission form, you can print out 2x2 tags for each coin in the submission. The tags contain the submission number and line number.
    Traveling Consultant
  • airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,108 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>If you submit to NGC on-line, along with printing the submission form, you can print out 2x2 tags for each coin in the submission. The tags contain the submission number and line number. >>

True... but it would be nice if they told me so I didn't have to ask image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    All NGC tells you to do is write the invoice number on the first flip, but I always write the invoice and line number on each flip. seems safer just in case something does not go as it should.
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file