Home U.S. Coin Forum

Kudos to Alpine Numismatics

BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
and the USPS

Dropped a rather large personal check in the mail about lunchtime on monday and the coins were in my mailbox from {Colorado to Iowa} this morning. Is that service or what? Atta boy Dave. Hats off to the postal service as well. Registered mail I should add.
theknowitalltroll;

Comments

• bozboz Posts: 1,405
    imageimage

Check your PM
    The great use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it--James Truslow Adams
  • I love to do business with Alpine, always a smooth transaction. Only problem is that their inventory is low right now. Matter of fact, for my specialty, everyone's inventory is low right now.
  • dimplesdimples Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭
    dave just got in a nice group of semi-key morgans. the 1903-s P63 is an extremely nice piece. I noticed four of them sold in one day.
  • I have dealt with Mr. Olmstead for many years and have always been pleased with his fairness, quality of coins and never over-hyping like other 'bigger named' dealers.
    "It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning."
    - Calvin
    "Why waste time learning, when ignorance is instantaneous?"
    - Hobbes
  • rdunnitrdunnit Posts: 340 ✭✭
    I bought some Proof and Mint Sets from Dave awhile back. They were pretty nice and he had them on clearance. The prices were below bid. He has some nice coins on his site. Out of my price range but really nice. I would recommend Alpine Numismatics. Great coins, fast service and pretty decent prices.

Robert
  • bozboz Posts: 1,405
    In your dealings with Alpine Numis. Will he negotiate on price?
    The great use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it--James Truslow Adams
  • K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    I was also part of this transaction, and will also vouch for Alpine. I'm very pleased.
  • stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dave at Alpine is a great guy and seller. He will accurately describe a coin and if it is overgraded in his opinion he will say so and price it accordingly. No big hype, and cuts a fast check when buying as well. He actually sent me more than his quote when buying back one of the coins he sold.

Not too many sellers like him around. You won't see PQ++++ on his site unless it deserves it.
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
  • Added him to my dealer list. Love to hear of honest dealers with good customer service. That is a sweet 1897 S Morgan he has on there...........too bad I have so much money tied up at the moment!
    certifiedsilverdollar.com
    A site dedicated to the sale of rare and high MS grade Morgan and Peace Silver Dollars. All coins are graded by ICG, PCGS, NGC, or Anacs, and are priced well below PCGS values.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file