Home U.S. Coin Forum

A couple new Indian Cent Pics.

mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
I like the technique. Similar mix of direct and reflected light as I have been using for MS coins lately. Not sure how well it will work for modern proofs. will try that next. Seems to look best so far with less cameo. Brings out detail very nicely. looks best with even coloring.

coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section

Comments

• Ahhhhh ! There they are image

those look awesome !!
  • BladeBlade Posts: 1,744
    WOW. Look at that reverse on the 1879. Impreccible. PR69 all the way. With the obverse, I would say PR67.
    Tom

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Type collector since 1981
    Current focus 1855 date type set
  • Very nice......image
    JoeCool
  • mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    PR65 RB both of them. 1879 is pretty damn nice looking though.
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • CaptainRonCaptainRon Posts: 1,189 ✭✭
    very nice
  • LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice - haven't tried your method yet but hope to in the near future. image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko, Big Moose.
  • chiefbobchiefbob Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful coins and excellent photos!

Bob

In Memory of BigIndie (Big Mike) 1974 - 2004
    Retired Air Force 1965-2000
    Vietnam Vet 1968-1969

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file