Home U.S. Coin Forum

Which is the best when it come to submitting

the Silver or Gold service....Thank You.

Comments

• LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    hmmm....

gold has cheaper submitt prices....

are you not a gold member?
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Well Lucy I have never submitted coins before...mine are all raw...so I need to get them graded...just in case I was to die the recepiants of my collections would not give them away...
  • RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭
    If you're going to be submitting more than a handful of coins, than a paid membership (Gold or Platinum) makes sense. Silver is a free membership and has severe limitations on available submission tiers.

Russ, NCNE
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    Also Kitty.....

I can Pre-screen and submit for you if you ever need me to.....
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Well Russ I have many that need to be graded...and I was just wanting to know all the particulars before I chose the service...Thank You.
  • nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭
    I say with humorous sarcasm, you're doomed whichever service you go with! image
  • Gold Member Service
  • PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭
    Platinum upgrade.

It depends what you have to submit and how patient you are.

If you have all "moderns" then gold upgrade is probably the best deal.
    If you have "classic" coins worth a good amount then platinum upgrade.
  • Gold, silver has long turnaround times.........bite the bullet and give them their $100 gift.
    certifiedsilverdollar.com
    A site dedicated to the sale of rare and high MS grade Morgan and Peace Silver Dollars. All coins are graded by ICG, PCGS, NGC, or Anacs, and are priced well below PCGS values.
  • Gold........image
    JoeCool
  • BigAlBigAl Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭

if you have "many" coins to be certified, platinum would probably be the best value.
  • Electric Eye...THAT is FUNNY!!!

MFS
    'My name is...... Shakezula, the mic rulah, the old schoola, you wanna trip, I'll bring it to ya.....'
  • image just calls em as I sees em

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file