Home U.S. Coin Forum

Software recommendations for printing 2x2's .....

Anyone using software they could recommend for printing data on inserts for flips or directly on 2x2 envelopes?

Thanks,

Tom
You're now official, Bubba 4/24/04

Comments

• nwcsnwcs Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭
    Look into avery labels and their software. I'm sure they have a template that would work perfectly. I personally use a label maker. Works great for me. Not the plastic punch kind but the $20 thermal printer kind.
  • robertprrobertpr Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't it be hard to print directly on the flips? I don't think there's a printer out there that would accept a flip or a flip insert without getting jammed. You'd have to print on a sheet that's perforated so after being printed you could tear it apart and use as flip inserts. Or use stickers. I would second what nwcs said about the Avery products.
  • krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭
    You buy sheets of 2x2 inserts (perforated) and use a template to print them. The inserts come in different colors. Last ones I bought I got from stantonbooks.com.

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file