Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

All Boom's present swap partners-look here

1-OK andy- we have concluded our swap. I like mine and hope you liked yours.

2-Kingpin, I did my best, I think you'll be pleased with the quality!image shipped 4-8-04

3-GoldCoinLover- I tried real hard to introduce you to other aspects of Numismatic
as I really have no spare Gold. What I have is MS 70 and Mama threatened to kill me!image

4-Tade, from the Easter swap with Louie, I also tried to give a potpourri of US coins
and some Silver, I hope you enjoy and also a true collectable, worth more than you think!image

5- Copperdude-my Dear problem child, I've been shopping long and hard for your special
wants and do not give up very easily. I know we've communicated via PMs but I'd like you to know
that I'll try some more before giving up so please bear with me and do not send
anything for now until I let you know what I have or haven't managed to find.

Well, Dear friends, that's about it for now...everyone has been shipped today, 4-8-04.
I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy Easter and let us all remember
what Easter is all about. Mel Gibson's movie, "The Passion of Christ" has now given all of us a
glimpse, a small taste of what He endured out of love for each and every one of us. PEACE!!image

In case you fellas didn't catch my address which I posted for all to see, here it is again...
Warren C. Segura
2016 West Old Spanish Trail
New Iberia, La.

Comments

• Options
    Mine came in today and it was as you said, quite a mixture. I love the assortment.

You mentioned a "true collectable and worth more than I would think" is in my package. I'm trying to figure that out, but one thing I do know, these swaps are worth more than the value of the coins.

I have a real list of real people and value each very much. What I have gained by being in contact with all of them is the real value of the swaps.

Tade

• Options

<< <i>
    3-GoldCoinLover- I tried real hard to introduce you to other aspects of Numismatic
    as I really have no spare Gold. What I have is MS 70 and Mama threatened to kill me!image
    >>

It's alright. Gold is expensive and I understand. I was hoping you'd have some type of small gold coin like a mexican peso or a 1/20 oz panda coin. What do you mean by saying you have MS 70?
  • Options

Boom awaiting my package with gleeful anticipation, I am sure it will be great.

Thanks Kingpin
    PCGS certified Modern Commemoratives and American Eagle Gold Bullion, Type set coins, CC mintmark coins, Confederate currency, Shield Nickels XF and better,HOF sports cards graded/ungraded
  • Options
    HAPPY EASTER TO ALL , PRAY , AND BUY SILVERBUYSILVERBUYSILVER , AND PRAY , MOJOMANimageimage
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    Boom, I sent you approx. $69 worth of goodies for ya. I'll send the lot tommarrow. Hope you like it! image