Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Hi All , i just received my coins from boom's swap, my partner was Kingpin he sent a awesome 98 ASE with toning ,a nice proof IKE and KENNEDY HALF also a 1987 proof set AAA+++ THANKS KINGPIN Lets hear what everyone eles recived .
MOJOMAN imageimageimageimage
Ebay Seller I.D
the_northern_trading_company
ace@airadv.net
imageimage

Comments

• Options
    MRDQ sent me the following : 1971 bahama islands silver 2 dollar in a snaptite, 2000 silver eagle in a snaptite, a 1987 silver eagle in a snaptite( i beleive it is a proof eagle) , 1988 proof set, 1979and 1980 sba pd&s souvenir sets, 1989 bicentennial of the unitted states congress 50c in sleeve with coa, and a 1991 uso proof silver dollar in box with coa . very nice coins imageimageimage
  • Options
    KingpinKingpin Posts: 277

Thanks to Mojoman for the great coins really loved the 2004 ASE and the 23 Peace Dollar and the other coins topped off a great mix.
    Happy Easter to all have a GREAT holiday.

Ray
    PCGS certified Modern Commemoratives and American Eagle Gold Bullion, Type set coins, CC mintmark coins, Confederate currency, Shield Nickels XF and better,HOF sports cards graded/ungraded
  • Options
    i also have received my coins from asnovell from the the other swap and he sent some really nice coins .imageimage
  • Options
    asnovellasnovell Posts: 415 ✭✭
    Trout70 really sent some nice things.. I hope we can swap again the future. Happy Easter! Andy
    Andy
  • Options

Received my package from Boom for the second swap, thanks for the great Kennedy Halves and other coins. Two swaps and two great partners image

Kingpin
    PCGS certified Modern Commemoratives and American Eagle Gold Bullion, Type set coins, CC mintmark coins, Confederate currency, Shield Nickels XF and better,HOF sports cards graded/ungraded
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    I don't believe I have a solitary bad thing to say about ANY swap partner I've had. It's all good!image