Home U.S. Coin Forum

Need data - Greysheet price on PR SAEs 86-03

I am looking at a deal on 1986-2003 PR SAEs (No 95W). Whats the total greysheet on this group. I am seeing an ask price of 900 for all.

Best regards,

Dan
I am just throwing cheese to the rats chewing on the chains of my sanity!

First Place Winner of the 2005 Rampage design contest!

Comments

• meos1meos1 Posts: 1,135
    Need a little data here...

Dan

• spy88spy88 Posts: 764 ✭✭
    Dan,

Don't have a greysheet total for you but do know the auction you are referring to and the gentleman who is selling it. I can tell you that all of the ones I have gotten from him have been of top quality and were reasonable in price according to what they were going for in other auctions. This is a recent addition to his listings---he didn't offer this full set when I got several singles from him.

I can say that this is a excellent way to get the entire set in mint boxes with COAs (less the 95W of course) in original condition for a very decent price! You won't be dissappointed.

David
    Everything starts and everything stops at precisely the right time for precisely the right reason.
    Hi David,

Thanks for the info. He put out a BST the other day. I only collect in the orginal mint packaging. I also have the full set of 1995W eagles (Gae, SAE). I just thought that 900 was a tad high especially since it the entire lot.

Best regards,

Dan

Anyone else have access to greysheet and can help?

• spy88spy88 Posts: 764 ✭✭
    Hey Dan,

You have a 1995-W original set w/the gold? WOW! That is the only ASE I am missing! Almost bought one from Ebay for close to $4000 couple of months ago, and have watched 2 others go for around $3000. But with only 30K+ in mintage, I think I should have picked one up! Don't know when another set will surface.

It may seem a tad high, but you will be getting all in original boxex with COAs, and they will never go down in price IMO. So I still think a good deal.

David
    Everything starts and everything stops at precisely the right time for precisely the right reason.
    Yep, Check with Michael Dixon. The price point was good and Michael did an excellent job of identify and executing the deal. The coins... Now thats the good part. Two of the GAE are DCAM by naked eye alone. The other two are also beyond compare. The SAE is perfect I have reviewed its surfaces several times with both 5x and 10x magnification. There is nothing wrong. If submitted, I would be supised if the coin did not ring up a 70 and that not excitement talking. Its is stunning, with deep frost on the devices and mirrored fields that are so deep none I have examined compare. All, I say all of the packaging was there including the gold separator sheets. No damage, no problems, no questions. I have not expereinced any buyers remorse. As you can see I very proud to own this set. Certainly the crown jewel in my collection. I have many other coins that I can look at for hours. This set however, is ruler of my numismatic attention.

Best regards,

Dan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file