Home U.S. Coin Forum

Look at this toned Walker I let get away

Oh, I'm kicking myself. I saw this last night and thought about BIN but instead but it on my watch list. I'm not a huge Walker fan but this one is stunning IMO. A perfectly toned type piece. Please lie to me and tell me I'm better off without it.

Ebay link - 1944 PCGS MS64

Casey

Comments

• FC57CoinsFC57Coins Posts: 9,140
    Um - no pics?
  • pmh1nicpmh1nic Posts: 3,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the dog house with you image. Don't you just hate when that happens image.
    The longer I live the more convincing proofs I see of this truth, that God governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice is it possible for an empire to rise without His aid? Benjamin Franklin
  • CaseyCasey Posts: 1,502 ✭✭
    Unfortunately I can't cut and paste these pics because the seller uses "HHDI software". At least I haven't figured out how to copy the image, so I can only show the Ebay link. If anyone can paste the images please do and let me know how. This walker is a beauty.
  • PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭
  • CaseyCasey Posts: 1,502 ✭✭
    Placid, am I missing something here? Can't you see the obv and rev images in the auction?
  • PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭
    I can see them. Thats the only picture in the auction I could link.
  • BikingnutBikingnut Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭
    That, is a nice Walker for the grade. I should start paying more attention to more than just Washingtons.
    US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file