Home U.S. Coin Forum

Another Ebay problem, what you see is not what you get...

Though it was only $3.27, does it look the same to you? Seems like the coin got corroded during shipping huh?!!! I want my money back...imageEbay Auction

Coin I got today..

Comments

• relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570

Looks like it went through a number of changes while in transit image
    My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • melikecoinsmelikecoins Posts: 1,154 ✭✭
    Not the same coin
    Send it back

Glen
    I don't buy slabs I make them
  • I remember that coin.. thank god I didn't bid.. it's not the same.
  • File a fraud complaint, use the coin as evidence.
    J.Kriek
    Morgan Dollar Aficionado & Vammer
    Current Set: Morgan Hit List 40 VAM Set
  • BubbleheadBubblehead Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭
    Wasn't there a 7 day return?
    I'd send it back, of course!
  • tsacchtsacch Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    hairlined pig in a plastic suit ugggggghhhh i learned the hard way.
    Family, kids, coins, sports (playing not watching), jet skiing, wakeboarding, Big Air....no one ever got hurt in the air....its the sudden stop that hurts. I hate Hurricane Sandy. I hate FEMA and i hate the blasted insurance companies.
  • nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭
    The seller must have made an honest mistake. The switch of coins is too blatent to believe. YUK!image
    I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
  • y.g.f.
  • y.g.f.

Yeah, what ElectricEye said... and no lube or kiss either.

That is not the same coin at all. It may be an honest mistake on the seller's part, depending on how many of these he or she is selling, but I'd definitely call them on it.

Craig
    The Rede we live by: If it harms none, do what you will.
  • spy88spy88 Posts: 764 ✭✭
    Yup. Different coin. Seller has another Jeff up for auction. Another 1940-D FSer. But the pic clearly shows one BIG hit to them @ pillar 3 and they look to be bridged up to about the third step. Only the pic to go by, but I question this one.

Everything starts and everything stops at precisely the right time for precisely the right reason.
  • nOoBiEeEnOoBiEeE Posts: 1,011 ✭✭

<< <i>Yup. Different coin. Seller has another Jeff up for auction. Another 1940-D FSer. But the pic clearly shows one BIG hit to them @ pillar 3 and they look to be bridged up to about the third step. Only the pic to go by, but I question this one. >>

We will see what he replies with, seems like he has a few lying around. I certainly hope it was an honest mistake. Good thing he already left me positive feedback... image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file