Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

OT: eBay feedback tracking

Just a helpful LINK to a spiffy little script that will parse out (and list) the neutral and negative feedbacks for any user whose ID you enter.

Curious as to what those 3 negatives are for the seller with 5000 feedbacks? This will save you the time of having to wade through pages of feedback looking for the "bad stuff."

I think this has been posted before, but it deserves to be resurrected every now and then.
I'm not afraid to die
I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it

Comments

• Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the link. This will come in handy.
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • Options
    AskariAskari Posts: 3,713
    Thanks! I've wanted this for quite a while. Most of the time, negs & neutrals and how old they are tell you a lot more than all the positives put together.
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
  • Options
    XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭
    gutcheck

This is pretty good. All you do is move your cursor over the feedback of the seller you're looking at, right click, and select "Get Gutcheck."

It's way faster, tooimage
  • Options
    LloydLloyd Posts: 887
    That's really useful... I'm often looking at feedback in that way. Ebay wrote somewhere when they changed the feedback look, that although many users wanted this feature they didn't think it was fair to display all negs for someone. BS... let the user decide. A guy may have seven negs and they were all in his first week of trading due to being green etc. The next 2 years go by and he's clean. I suppose that's a more positive way of looking at it.

I've already noticed one British seller where most of his negs and neutrals involve overgrading. It's true, too.

I'll download that gutcheck thing later.

L
  • Options
    I still can't believe that something like this is not built into eBay.image
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382
    Most excellent! Thanks
  • Options
    Great Tool! Thanks