Home U.S. Coin Forum

FUN Show Update - HOT!!

We now have time to give a full FUN show report to the forum. Sorry for the delay. We wanted to do this last week, but there was something on TV, but I can't remember what the show was. It was good though.....I think.

Anyway, the FUN show as very good. We noticed a lot of people buying and selling coins, even some nice ones. The auctions were busy, too. Man, that guy sure talks fast. Heritage had free soft drinks for those attending the auction, but they did not have much in the way of food. There were some cookies next to the soft drinks, but they were gone by the time I got there, so I did not stay long.

Based on my experience at the show, I would say that the coin market is HOT. Until next year..........
www.jaderarecoin.com - Updated 6/8/06. Many new coins added!

Our eBay auctions - TRUE auctions: start at $0.01, no reserve, 30 day unconditional return privilege & free shipping!

Comments

• JrGMan2004JrGMan2004 Posts: 7,557
    -George
    42/92
  • StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dennis: I'm still waiting for your FUN coin show report -- that last post was sort of like a joke ending without a punch line ;Q

Did you at least have FUN ?

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"
  • Dennis: I'm still waiting for your FUN coin show report -- that last post was sort of like a joke ending without a punch line

It was HOT! HOT! HOT! I think. image
    www.jaderarecoin.com - Updated 6/8/06. Many new coins added!

Our eBay auctions - TRUE auctions: start at $0.01, no reserve, 30 day unconditional return privilege & free shipping!
  • JrGMan2004JrGMan2004 Posts: 7,557
    It was great FUN for me! image I met Rick Kay, and saw his AWESOMELY SPECTACULAR patterns... my 2 favorites were, a Copper 5c Shield pattern, with a nice rainbow in the shield, and the reverse was wierd... it looked like it was punched, then the die rotated, and punched again... or, maybe when the die was hubbed, it was hubbed, and then rotated and hubbed again... image either way, an interesting coin... the other, was a Proof Morgan Copper Dime... boy, was that an amazing coin... if I get the $7500, I wanna get one........
    -George
    42/92

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file