Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Question re Lubanski Chrome Card w/ hologram (pics)

From the Bowman Chrome draft picks and prospects, we have a Lubanski card that has a black hologram sticker on the back. Not sure what this is, as none of the other cards have it. Can someone tell me a little bit about this?

imageimage
Realtime National Debt Clock:

Comments

• Options
    You have a '03 Bowman Chrome Auto RC of Mr. Lubanski. There is several rookies in this set, but only a handful are autographed. The hologram on the back is just a official seal of authenticity for the autograph. All of the auto rookies have these on the back.

He is supposed to be a great hitter, so lucky for you that you pulled it! I'm taking a stab in the dark, but I believe the card is listed at like $30 or so. Maybe $40, but I will lean towards $30. I don't have my Beckett near me.

TheRoach

7 MVP awards, the single season HR record, career walks record, single season walks record, 700HR/500SB, and two batting titles near 40 years old. How can one argue that those aren't stats of the greatest to ever play the game??? All this and there is still more to come!!!! Bonds:2005 NL MVP. Or are you going to doubt him again?
  • Options
    Thanks for the response. (I'll probably list it on Fleebay.)
    Realtime National Debt Clock:

• Options
    NHLfightguyNHLfightguy Posts: 525 ✭✭
    Topps slaps that on all there autograph/game used cards.