Home U.S. Coin Forum

Digital Camara I got one!!!!!!

GTOsterGTOster Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
Good Day!
Well I just got back from the store and I did it What you might ask
Nikon 5400 Now I get to learn how to use it
I would like to thank all of the people that posted to my thread last week. You made my choice very HARD I took some proof coins with me and a list of camaras that was listed I looked at all of them but the winner hands down for color and clairty was the 5400. I did try the Olympus 5050C and what a fine Camara that is. But what was the deciding factor was the price I happen to catch a sale on the Nikon $499.00 and I got the next to the last one then a guy that saw the coin pic's went back and bought the last one. So stay tuned for some pic's
Again THANK YOU to everyone for their help
Paul

Comments

• cosmicdebriscosmicdebris Posts: 12,332 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on a fine purchase.
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Good Day!
    Well I just got back from the store and I did it What you might ask
    Nikon 5400 Now I get to learn how to use it
    I would like to thank all of the people that posted to my thread last week. You made my choice very HARD I took some proof coins with me and a list of camaras that was listed I looked at all of them but the winner hands down for color and clairty was the 5400. I did try the Olympus 5050C and what a fine Camara that is. But what was the deciding factor was the price I happen to catch a sale on the Nikon $499.00 and I got the next to the last one then a guy that saw the coin pic's went back and bought the last one. So stay tuned for some pic's
    Again THANK YOU to everyone for their help
    Paul >>

If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Come on Paul, you've had a whole hour now!!! Where are the pics???... imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • jharjhar Posts: 1,126
    Cool. I have a Coolpics 2500 and it works great!! Nikon is a great brand.
    J'har
  • BaleyBaley Posts: 22,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats image

let's see a picture.

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• WWWWWW Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    A great camera and an excellent choice. Check out this link that I think you might find
    very useful regarding your new camera: Nikon CP5400
  • GTOsterGTOster Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    I have to charge the battery
    Do I feel dumb
    Paul
    Then I have to find out how to post a pic here? hint hint?
  • nOoBiEeEnOoBiEeE Posts: 1,011 ✭✭
    Congrats and post some pics already.. image
  • JrGMan2004JrGMan2004 Posts: 7,557
    This makes me sad... I missed a camera on EBay by 9 cents... and I'm really tired of using a scanner for pics... image Anyone upgrading their camera wanna sell to me? image
    -George
    42/92
  • mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    I have the same camera, so if you have any questions I would be happy to help. I would get the AC adaptor for it if I were you. Nikon EH-53, I got it at B & H Photo.
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file