Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

no more heritage in my town :(

I stopped by all the local stores to see if they got more retail heritage... so maybe i could relieve the burden of a few very generous board members from having to help me out.....nada.....no more heritage and none till next years...i did buy a 20 dollar box of bazooka just see what thats about...anybody know if there are SP's in bazooka?? is it popular?? it was 10 cheaper for the same amount of card..i figure its lower quality??

Loth

Comments

• Options
    Still plentiful in Illinois. Just saw three boxes at target.
  • Options
    helionauthelionaut Posts: 1,555 ✭✭
    I cleaned out the Targets and Wal-marts around here 2-3 weeks ago, but this past week I found 4 more at 2 Targets, so I guess they're getting restocked. I got a SP from each pack in all 4 boxes, still no blacks or autos, but did hit 2 more jerseys. Still not done my set, but I don't plan on buying any more boxes. Kind of odd, but I now need more base cards than SPs.
    WANTED:
    2005 Origins Old Judge Brown #/20 and Black 1/1s, 2000 Ultimate Victory Gold #/25
    2004 UD Legends Bake McBride autos & parallels, and 1974 Topps #601 PSA 9
    Rare Grady Sizemore parallels, printing plates, autographs

Nothing on ebay
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    helionaut...you got extra SP's youd be willing to sell me?? Stalin and Stone are going to help me but if they dont have some...would u be willing to help?

loth

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Loth

I thought the same thing, but tonight I stopped by my local target and looked where the pre-stock the
    boxes...this gives me a leg up on the pack searchers....well i found two 24 pack retail boxes! I was
    very happy and took a few from each and hid the rest. I know it may sound evil but I buy a lot of
    heritage so Im entitiled. I still have not seen ANY from toys r us and no retail 12 pack boxes at
    kmart, so these places might not have gotten them in yet. Don't give up!

Kevin
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin
    I did get a box of retail at Walmart once and by the way, the shape of the box was different - what's that all about? I have seen plenty of loose packs (24 ct) but the ratio of sp's has not been on my side when I purchased them.
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    yes the bigger walmart boxes were out early. They seemed to have better auto/GU odds, as the
    later ones were really bad with that. Like the past several years it seems like topps ran out of
    real one autos, but filled the void offering 1:1 ratio on short prints...later boxes even had
    up to 3 short prints per box!

I had to of bought at least 20 retail boxes and didnt' pull one real one auto...thats a bit disappointing. I
    did pull the nice Pujols/Musial jersey so Im happy but I really like the autos. It seems like the
    24 count retail boxes sold per pack still contain the autos.

Kevin
  • Options
    Loth

PM me. I have a bunch of extra SPs. Of course, I'm still 16 cards away from the set (2 NAPs, 2 base cards, and a dozen SPs), so I'm also looking to trade.

Morrie
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    helionaut
    Please PM me with your list - the collation is horrible but I should have some of the cards you need.
    Ryan
    Recheck with me, perhaps I have some of the cards you need.

General note: to anyone still "STUCK" - pm me your list - don't need a bunch of commons collecting dust in the closet.
    Mikeimage
    Mike
  • Options

The Wal-Mart here still has (4) $29.99 12 pack boxes as well as a 24 pack/$3 per pack retail box that has about 15 packs left in it. If anyone needs some I'll pick them up for actual cost + shipping.
  • Options

<< <i>Still plentiful in Illinois. Just saw three boxes at target. >>

Yes they are. image) I have only found the retail boxes at Taregt though. No Kmart

TheRoach

7 MVP awards, the single season HR record, career walks record, single season walks record, 700HR/500SB, and two batting titles near 40 years old. How can one argue that those aren't stats of the greatest to ever play the game??? All this and there is still more to come!!!! Bonds:2005 NL MVP. Or are you going to doubt him again?