Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA Turnaround Times on Bulk Submissions

Has anyone here used psa's modern bulk service? Does it usually take them the full 45 business days to finish your order?

Comments

• Options
    highendhighend Posts: 534
    i haven't sent in a 100+ card submission for a while. the last time was over a year ago all 74 and 75 topps BB i waited over 30 days...not too bad. nowadays, i would imagine it would probably be closer to the 45 day wait due to the fact that the sucess of the last special has slowed turnaround times for the time being.
  • Options
    PlayBallPlayBall Posts: 463 ✭✭✭

The turnaround will be slowed for awhile as they catch up on the last special. Before that, I sent in 5-6 modern bulk submissions that consisted of mainstream 80's sets. The worst turnaround time I had was 12 business days, with the rest falling in the 4-7 business day range.

If you'll be submitting oddball stuff, or random cards from all different sets, the times may be longer. Especially if they're cards that PSA doesn't regularly grade.
    Bernie Carlen

Currently collecting.....your guess is as good as mine.
  • Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    For the last year and a half, I've sent in about 6 bulk submissions between 150 - 200 cards. I got each order back from 1 - 3 weeks. I couldn't believe it. The first 3 came back in 7 calendar days.....also maybe because I'm also in California. I'm still waiting on a bulk order of 154 cards that they logged in Feb. 6th 2004. Looks like this one will be absolutely 45 business days. Their deadline is 4/09/04. The operator said they would compensate me in one way or another if it goes over that date (depending on how many days over if it's late).
    Maybe free submissions for the same amount sent in. That wouldn't be so bad....I have another 200 waiting to go out.

Eagle
  • Options
    SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    That's a lot of gradeable cards in a short time span. I guess you do have eagle eyes!
  • Options
    A761506A761506 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭
    I recently sent in 50 bulk commons from 60-71, they received the package March 30, and it still hasn't even been logged. I think they are swamped right now partly because of the beginning of the baseball season. I don't expect to see the cards until some time in June. I can be patient.