Home U.S. Coin Forum

Where's Waldo Contest/Giveaway @ Parsippany Show, 4 Prizes

Well, being new and all, I am making a kind of Where's Waldo Contest to meet some members and offer my thanks to all I have learned thus far here.. I will be wearing the same hat as you see in the pic, so if you can find me, you have a choice of 1 of the 4 coins you see in the pic. 4 prizes people, 4 prizes.

Rules:

There are no rules except that Jeremy cannot participate... image J/K

Hope to meet some of you there..

I am smiling like that because I just got Brightsmile done..image

Coins you can win:

~ Chris

Comments

• airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,108 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>
    There are no rules except that Jeremy cannot participate... image J/K >>

Yes, those are my initials... very good!
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • DaveGDaveG Posts: 3,535
    What we usually do is congregate at TomB's table. (Tom posts across the street now.)

He shares a table with Bob Beels (former president of the Garden State Numismatic Association). As you come in the front door, they're in the far right corner, with their backs to the "stage".

I'm not sure that Tom will be there though. He hasn't replied to my show post across the street.

If you like the Parsippany show, you'll also enjoy the GSNA annual show, May 13-15, in Somerset. (www.gsna.org for details).

Check out the Southern Gold Society

• MrKelsoMrKelso Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭
    Parsippany is this Sunday? I may be attending, It depends on a few Hundred things.image

"The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the LORD GOD Almighty."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file