Home U.S. Coin Forum

Wespnex Coin Show in White Plains, NY - What times?

ms70ms70 Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭✭

Need info! I already brought my old Coin Worlds to the recycling center!

I believe it's this Friday & Saturday, but what times? Any info appreciated!

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

Comments

• seanqseanq Posts: 8,634 ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to the Westchester County Cetner website, the hours are noon-6PM Friday, 10AM-6PM Saturday, and 10AM-3PM Sunday. That sounds a bit outdated, though, as I thought the Sunday hours had been cancelled.

I'll be there Friday one-ish, weather, workload, and wallet permitting. image

Sean Reynolds
    Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • ms70ms70 Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Sean! image

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Correct hours are 10-6pm for the public on Sat and 10-3pm on Sunday
    last show did not have Sunday but this one does...
    Saturday there is a great YN program (Larry will be giving each YN a $10 cert to purchase any coin from any dealer)
    The YN starts at Noon

Westchester County Coin Club welcomes new members
    Show Report for Fri....
    not a lot of action, some dealers report slow sales, some had fair sales....public turnout light....
    most dealers agree that WESPNEX should be one of the best shows in the area of tri state NY, NJ,CT
    yet it is not reaching its potential

This show is in lower level (Nov/Jan shows are upstairs)
    Big drag for many was that show supply dealer failed to show today....many lost sales to him for many people asked me where he was and that they had planned to buy items....
    Some nice new coins turning up from several dealers (myself included) Millers Mint, etc...from Portland ANA show
    My show specials this show include 5 pcs of the new 5c for a 25c, peace dollars $8, 2004 silver eagles $8, red books $10, 1 oz gold Krug $425, and the 2004 state quarter at face....

If you have some time Sat or Sun please stop and visit my table....image
    Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file