Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

newly discovered key date

this auction, ironically enough, was neither started, nor will it finish, on april 1!

it would make a stunning addition

only two bids thus far.

Hey, maybe the mint can "reissue" a few of these, while they're at it.

z

Comments

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think member perkins1 is a tad bit confused about some thing, 'eh??

al h.image
  • Options
    Cam40Cam40 Posts: 8,146
    judging by sellers other auctions i,d say they didnt know there are no such
    authentic CC Morgans from 1921.

and if it does have the CC mm on the reverse then you know its a Chinese fake.
  • Options
    ibzman350ibzman350 Posts: 5,315
    I'm glad April 4th only comes around once a year image
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I asked the seller if he would like to buy some 1886-cc and 1888-cc Morgans to go along with his 1921-cc. Can that be construed as spamming?
  • Options
    jharjhar Posts: 1,126
    I asked to see a reverse image of the coin. I would love to see a 1921CC morgan, especially since the Carson City Mint stopped making coins in 1893!!

LOL
    J'har
  • Options
    melikecoinsmelikecoins Posts: 1,154 ✭✭
    Yea it must be April Fools Day

Glen
    I don't buy slabs I make them
  • Options
    Anyone warn the bidder? image

Probably has MADE IN TAIWAN sticker on the back. image
  • Options
    morganbarbermorganbarber Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭
    Is it off-center?
    I collect circulated U.S. silver
  • Options
    BikingnutBikingnut Posts: 3,369 ✭✭✭
    Only two bids from the same bidder.
    US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.
  • Options
    yeah, i'm wondering why he outbid himself?

maybe he's afraid he'll win it, so he outbid himself to he wouldnt win it?? image

WHAT??
  • Options
    Cam40Cam40 Posts: 8,146
    why do i suddenly crave a taste for breast milk.....hmmmmm
  • Options
    I asked the seller 2 questions and got a return as it being a dead email link.

Besides, as ratty as that coin looks he'd be lucky to get $40.00 for it.

Alex in Alaska
    Collecting Morgans in Any Grade
  • Options
    Everyone needs to contact Ebay before some newbie collector gets stiffed!!!!
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.
  • Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bidder retracted his bid saying the seller changed his description. I don't see any changes? He is still calling it a CC Morgan. image
    Ken
  • Options
    How can this be. The people that bid on it, the coin, know whats going on, dont they.

Oh. I just seen how mant people bid on it.image
    Pecunia in arbotis non crescit.
  • Options
    As of the time of this post, there are 0 bids on the 21-CC dollar, due to a bid retraction. Actually, none of the seller's items have bids. That's great news for me, because I am gonna snipe that Holly Hobbie plate. It's awesome!!

www.jaderarecoin.com - Updated 6/8/06. Many new coins added!

Our eBay auctions - TRUE auctions: start at $0.01, no reserve, 30 day unconditional return privilege & free shipping!
  • Options
    Everytime I see hamiltonjh's sig... I forget what I was thinking....image
  • Options
    BikingnutBikingnut Posts: 3,369 ✭✭✭
    I asked the seller 2 questions and got a return as it being a dead email link. I got the same thing when I sent the seller an email.
    US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.
  • Options
    Perhaps its one of those pocket (piece)'s that some fellow from Mexico has carried around with him for awhile, what do ya think, yes yes, or Si Si, (CC).

Eastside

Promote the Hobbyimage
    Promote The Hobby and Make it a Positive Experience for all, Remember That this Hobby Can Be Fun & Profitable & Profit is Always FUN
  • Options
    lclugzalclugza Posts: 568 ✭✭
    He must think the coin's designer was named C. C. Morgan instead of George T. Morgan.
    image"Darkside" gold
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    At least the seller has a 100% feedback rating! image
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,418 ✭✭✭✭
    I was going to say that his email address is not valid, but someone already beat me to it. Please like this make be sick. image
  • Options
    Normally, I would take this type of responce to the PM function, but member Eastside does not have his PM function activated. Mr. Eastside, this type of remark is really not needed or wanted here. Maybe you see some humor in it, but I and others here do not....Ken

Perhaps its one of those pocket (piece)'s that some fellow from Mexico has carried around with him for awhile, what do ya think, yes yes, or Si Si, (CC).
  • Options
    Conder101Conder101 Posts: 10,536
    Looks like eBay has pulled the auction. It is coming up "Invaild Item". Chalk up one for the good guys.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file