Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

If you're going to the CSNS in Milwaukee in May and have auction Catalogues laying around

mrdqmrdq Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭
My dad got me into coins in the late 1970's as something for us to do. Now he's 71 and can't see the little buggers much anymore. I've brought him some auction catalogues I recieved from B&M or Heritage and he's had a good time looking at the nice photo's in there of the almost perfect coins and we spend sometime wishing we were on a Bill Gates budget.

If any of you are going to CSNS and can part with Auction Catalogues you have laying around either in duplicate or that you really don't look at anymore I'd like to trade you a lunch for some books image

I'm talking about any auction catalogues with nice pictures, the shiny pretty books image I know somewhere in some corner of NumisMania they're probably collected by people and might carry a premium and I don't expect anyone to part with anything of value.

I'm just thinking as I see my wife's recycling pile of Victoria's Secrets, Kid clothes, JC Penney's, etc etc books headed for the shredder i'd hate for these nice photobooks of coins to be going to "waste" when it's the last bastion of numismatic fun i'm having with dear old dad lately.

If you're not going to be in Milwaukee and feel like the hassle of Media Mailing some to me i'd gratefully send the postage and handling (and maybe a culinary suprise) in return.

thanks
tom

--------T O M---------

-------------------------

Comments

• Options
    jbstevenjbsteven Posts: 6,178
    please post this about a week before the show (or send me a pm) and I will bring some duplicates and maybe see if I can get a dealer friend of mine to bring a stack.
  • Options
    ttt image

--------T O M---------

• Options
    running out of time, one more TTT image

--------T O M---------

• Options
    elwoodelwood Posts: 2,414
    I have some extra's lying around. I'll try to pick up some from the current CSNS Auctions (next week).

PM me after CSNS with your address and I'll ship them to you.

Steve
    Please visit my website prehistoricamerica.com www.visitiowa.org/pinecreekcabins
  • Options
    PM sentimage
  • Options
    2 days till I go!! second to last call thanks for the responses

--------T O M---------

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file