Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Joe Mauer cards available

I have several Joe Mauer cards both raw and graded going up for sale.

Topps Pristine Uncirculated refractor #151 - (3) total
Topps Chrome Gold Refractor PSA 9
UD USA Jersey ungraded.

Let me know if interested.
"Why is it that Superman could stop a bullet with his chest, yet he ducked when somebody threw a chair at him?"
"
" Go ahead and get your fancy barely visible cell phones that get the internet, play DVD's, and can speak 5 languages. As for me and my Atari cell phone it works, it weighs 7 pounds, it is 14 inches long, and it looks like I could call in an airstrike from a remote desert it is so large!"

Comments

• Options
    To edit this post I have also added a couple of cards:

Bowman Chrome Jersey card - 2003
    UD USA Jersey Card
    "Why is it that Superman could stop a bullet with his chest, yet he ducked when somebody threw a chair at him?"
    "
    " Go ahead and get your fancy barely visible cell phones that get the internet, play DVD's, and can speak 5 languages. As for me and my Atari cell phone it works, it weighs 7 pounds, it is 14 inches long, and it looks like I could call in an airstrike from a remote desert it is so large!"
  • Options
    your price?
    i ain't often right
    but I've never been wrong
    it seldom turns out the way
    it does in the song
    once in a while
    you get shown the light
    in the strangest of places
    if you look at it right
  • Options
    Here is what I have on what is left to sell:

Topps Chrome Gold Ref $85 - an ungraded one sold this week on Ebay for $102

Topps Pristine UNC ref $20/each
    UD USA Jersey raw - $9 each 2 of them left
    Bowman Chrome Jersey card 2003 - $10
    "