Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

I am going to rob a bank for coin money!

This is the note I am going to give the teller:

"This is a hold-up, please place $10,000 in unmarked bills in the bag I have provided for you. If for some reason you are not happy with the bag I have provided, feel free to use one of your own. If you have any star notes, or notes with a blue or red seal I would also like those if it would not be too much trouble and if they grade at least VF. I collect coins and currency, if you have anything that you think might be interesting to me, please place that in the bag as well, but be sure not to damage anything. You should hold coins by the edge. If you have the time you might want to ask the other tellers if they have anything interesting for me, I am willing to wait if you think they might. Please do not place an ink pack in the bag as that could damage any nice notes. If you do find anything nice I have brought several coin and currency holders with me and we can put them in holders before you place them in the bag I have provided or bag of you own if you choiose to go that route, which is fine with me. If you are not sure about an item I have brought several reference books along and would be happy to help you look an item up.

Thank you for your time!

P.S. I do not have a gun or knife, but if you do not comply with my demands I will be forced to bad-mouth your bank to my family and friends and I am sure you don't want that! Remember word of mouth is the best advertising and it is free!

Do you have any coffee made? I would really like a cup if you have cream and sugar, but I do not like decaf. By the way, why don't you give away toasters anymore? When I was a kid my parents got a free toaster here for setting-up an account and I thought that was a nice touch."
If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
1987-C Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com

Comments

• Options
    And afterwards, yell "HI" to your friend Jack, addressing him by name, at the local airport!image

Isn't your post 3 hours and 6 minutes early?image
    Roy

• Options
    laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    A king sat in a
    lonly hall.
    Long dead he was
    and cobwebbed.
    Propped on a throne,
    sword and shield,
    a faraway look
    in eyeless sockets,