Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Anyone who can help me out here.... i will give u a game used or auto....

i made a video of my golf swing on the computer so i could do all that stuff with those swing programs and i want to put the swing online.....it went into my comp. from the camera as a .mov file and it seems nothing supports this......i want to make it an .mpeg or something......anyone know how to do this or if anyone is willing i could email it as an attachment and if someone did this and put it on the internet for me i would send them a card (game used or auto in baseball)...
References: just ask, I have 20+
Ebay ID - hamdog510: 53 pos. 0 neg.
***Only 1 card away from completing my 2001 Fleer Game Time Uniformity PATCH set***
I need these Derek Jeters:
1993 Stadium Club Murphy
1993 Topps Inaugural Marlins
1993 Topps Inaugural Rockies
1993 Upper Deck Gold Hologram

Comments

• Options
    even though it against my nature to help a yankees fan (cause i live in mass. and its in my blood)

i dont think you can change the type of file once its created. you might have to make another file and put the mpeg as the file type. im sure someone else knows more than i do, but as far as i know thats all you can do.

yankees image suck!!
    my trade site
    refs:
    chayne2
    threebearfan
    cardnyou
    baljitgill
    lilgotz1
    qtisco
    co1lector
  • Options

dennis, is that your bike in your icon?
  • Options
    i wish, but no

only icon i liked, lol

i dont even have my motorcycle license
    my trade site
    refs:
    chayne2
    threebearfan
    cardnyou
    baljitgill
    lilgotz1
    qtisco
    co1lector
  • Options
    kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    weasel... you can convert it somehow...

go to Download.com and do a search for 'convertor' or something like that... they have the programs out there
  • Options
    Hey Weasel,

Here is an article that might help. If not, I could do the transformation for you if you wanted to send me the file.

Link

You can email me at jstoner@platinumsystems.net if you have any questions.